Natalie's News...

I know I haven't been blogging much lately. I've been busy with family, the holiday shuffle, and writing/editing my books. But I have news! So, I'm here to share it with you =)



First, my eBook, The Keeper is going paperback!

I don't have a release date yet. I'll let you know when it happens. It's in the queue for formatting. I did read through it and revised & edited the manuscript one last time before it prints. I made some minor adjustments, and I toned it down with Tony's accent. It's still there, but not as prevalent as it was.






Second, my character Ramey has a short in an anthology by Melissa Ringsted called Paranormal Days Gone Awry. You can find out how Ramey really feels about Billie. This eBook is currently on sale for .99 cents! Grab a copy while you can and you'll also get to read works by some authors that may be new to you. Purchase link HERE.

Third, I had to put The Organizer, the next book in The Keeper Series, on hold (again - sorry). Too many other things getting in the way. I don't want to be distracted while I re-write the ending. The original ending that I wrote many months ago (and don't remember) was deleted off of my thumb drive. One of the drawbacks to sharing technology with my children. It was an accident. I figured saving to a thumb drive was safer than keeping things on my computer, because I have lost documents due to virus's before. Silly me. Now I use Drop Box online. You live, you learn.



Fourth, Five of us Young Adult Indie Authors got together and formed a group called YA At Heart Book Tour.

Official page for the "YA at Heart Book Tour", with YA authors Crystal Cattabriga, Devyn Dawson, Daniele Lanzarotta, Tressa Messenger and Natalie Star is:  HERE I hope you will "like" us on FB and follow us to hear news on our upcoming releases, book signings, conventions we plan to attend, and giveaways! We have a lot of fun things planned for the upcoming year! Don't miss out! =) *Update* Our first giveaway has been posted. Click the box below the "like" button on our facebook page! Good luck! 
Thanks for stopping by! 
<3 Natalie Star

Comments

Popular Posts